Is YogInsight For You ?
Simply, Yoga is unity and balance of body, mind, and spirit. In a state of yoga, insight is present: the true, hidden, and inward nature of things becomes clear. We often think of yoga as the system of techniques we use to attain a sense of well-being.
The transformational power of yoga virtually is without limit, whether you are:
– moving back into a more active lifestyle;
– looking for relief from pain;
– wanting more flexibility, strength, endurance, balance or range of movement;
– desiring improved respiration, heart and muscle function, immunity, sleep or coordination;
– needing release from stress, anxiety or depression; or
– searching for meaning, a sense of well-being or a connection with others,
regular practice of yoga can help!
Contact us to find out more about how yoga can facilitate your quest to be the best that you can be.
What some of Lonnie’s students have to say:
“Great class! Even though I had some experience coming in to this class, I feel I learned a lot!”
“Class was great. I’ll repeat this class because I like the teacher, her explanation. Thanks”
“Really enjoyed the class and am now encompassing yoga into my lifestyle.”
“Lonnie is an excellent instructor. I’ve learned a great deal from her and practice what I’ve learned at every opportunity. The teachings STICK.”
“Very enjoyable class with individual attention. I look forward to taking more classes in the future!”
“Lonnie has a wonderful warm style. Great directions, even better that when I had a class a year ago.”
“Lonnie was willing and did give one-on-one instruction; also was willing to specialize for personal difficulties.”
“What a wonderful course, I really enjoyed having Lonnie as my ‘first’ instructor and her sense of humour is a delight. Can’t wait to take her next course.”